TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAYMENT AND DEPOSITS
- Our payment terms for regular bookings are: All payments are due in full before any bookings, unless prior agreement has been made or is a business account.
- For wedding bookings 25% deposit with the remaining balance due 14 days prior to the booking.
- Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops and address changes will automatically be charged from the credit card that you provided upon booking.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled within 1 month from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within two weeks from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.
- If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled by the Customer for any major social and business events, within 5 days from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd request a minimum of 12 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +44 (0)1962 807445.
- Whilst we do our upmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Amlyn Chauffeurs Ltd maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- On Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day there will be a 100% surcharge on all journeys. All other Bank Holidays will be subject to a 25% surcharge.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.